A vintage look layered label font named “Quick or Dead”. This font was inspired by American wild west history. The family includes six styles (including effect styles), for sample look at preview. This font will good viewed on any retro design like poster, t-shirt, label, logo etc.
For using effects layers:
– Type your text in Regular.
– Copy that and paste at the same position.
– Change the style to Shadow or Texture.
Alternates and catchwords:
– Capital letters are different than small (look to the preview).
– Several small letters have alternates (look to the preview).
– For the catchwords type the word (for sample ‘with’), select that and turn on ‘Discretionary Ligatures’ on the ‘OpenType’ tab. Or paste it from ‘Glyphs’ tab in any place on your text. This in Illustrator. In Photoshop ‘Discretionary Ligatures’ you can find in the menu Type – OpenType.
- Designer: Oleg Voznyy
- License: You can use this font for personal purpose.
You can purchase full version and commercial license here: https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/vozzy/quick-or-dead/