Inspired by the streamlined lettering of trains, cars and advertisements from the 1930s and 1940s, Silver Streak is a font family that combines Art Deco elegance with refined craftsmanship and modern features.
Silver Streak’s contrasting strokes and tastefully rounded corners conjure an era of refined, vintage elegance. An extravagant palette of 25 weights — from gracefully tall and thin to commandingly wide and heavy, along with a variable font for unlimited options between — provide unforgettable branding possibilities for luxury items ranging from jewelry, clothing and perfume to the sleek badges of high performance sports cars.
- Five widths from Compressed to Extended
- Each with five weights from Light to Heavy
- Complete family includes a Variable font for precise control of weight and width
- Support for 223 languages, including Western & Central Europe, Russian Cyrillic, Serbian/Macedonian, Ukranian and Vietnamese
- Alternate hook-cornered capitals (accessible as Opentype Discretionary Ligatures)
- Alternate round-topped A in two versions, each with international accents (accessible as Stylistic Alternates)
- Designer: John Roshell
- License: You can use this font for personal purpose.
You can purchase full version and commercial license here: https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/swell-type/silver-streak/