Need something else?
Arsinoe is a condensed geometric typeface noted for their unorthodox long ascenders and low x-height. Family consists of five different weights plus two special versions accompanied by their italic version. The Arsinoe type family includes extended Latin characters, ligatures, lining figures, OSF (Old Style Figures), scientific inferiors and many OpenType features. From poster design to editorial layout, Arsinoe is intended for a wide range of uses but use in small sizes are not recommended. Important technical notice:
- Combining diacritical marks (U+0300, U+0301, U+0303, U+0309, U+0323) are only ‘compatibility characters’ for codepage ‘MS Windows 1258 Vietnamese’.
- Combining diacritical marks (U+0312, U+0315, U+0326) are only ‘compatibility characters’ for Czech, Latvian, Romanian and Slovak language.
- OpenType features ‘Mark to Base’ and ‘Mark to Mark’ is not supported.
- Kerning is prepared as single (‘flat’) table for maximum possible compatibility with older software.
- Designer: Paweł Burgiel
- License: You can use this font for personal purpose.
You can purchase full version and commercial license here: https://www.myfonts.com/collections/arsinoe-font-p-burgiel