Need something else?
Bourton Hand is a new typeface by Kimmy Design. It’s the hand drawn version of Bourton and a sans-serif cousin to Burford. In addition to a new look, it boasts more layering options, stylistic alternatives, graphic extras and even comes with its own script font!
Okay…so here’s everything you get with Bourton Hand:
• 6 Base Layer Fonts (Base, Inline, Marquee, Stripes A, Stripes B, Stripes C, Sketch A, Sketch B)
• 6 Top Layer Fonts (Base Drop, Dots, Line Light/Medium/Bold, Outline Light/Medium/Bold)
• 6 Extrude Fonts (Extrude, Outline, Shadow, Extrude Outline)
• 5 Drop Shadow Fonts + 5 solo styles (Drop Shadow, Drop Extrude, Drop Line, Drop Stripes A, Drop Stripes B)
• 2 Line Fonts for secondary text (Line Medium, Line Bold)
• Bourton Hand Script Light
• Bourton Hand Script Bold
• Bourton Hand Extras – Ornaments, banners, frames, borders, flags and line break
• Bourton Hand Extras – Flourishes
- Designer: Kimmy Kirkwood
- License: You can use this font for personal purpose.
You can purchase full version and commercial license here: https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/kimmy/bourton-hand/