Need something else?
Introducing Echo Soul; a free-flowing and carefree brush font duo, hand painted with love.
Echo Soul speaks from the heart and doesn’t hold back. With elongated brush strokes and a natural flow, it’s the perfect choice for handwritten quotes, product packaging, and logo designs with a personal and affectionate touch.
That’s all good stuff! But what’s included? Your download will include 3 font files;
1. Echo Soul • A handwritten script font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
2. Echo Soul Alt • This is a second version of Echo Soul, with a completely new set of lowercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
3. Echo Soul Sans • An all-caps font containing uppercase-only characters, perfect for supporting text to compliment the Echo Soul Script font. Also includes numerals and a large range of punctuation.
- Fonts are provided in TTF & OTF formats. I recommend installing the TTF files, and the OTF only if necessary. There is no difference in function with either format.
- Fonts include multilingual support. Please see the last preview image for a list of language support.
Special Letters • Are also available for several lowercase characters – these have elongated tails and look great when placed at the end of a word. These special letters are only accessible via software with opentype capability (e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator), and can be used by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ or accessing via a Glyphs panel
- Designer: Sam Parrett
- License: You can use this font for personal purpose.
You can purchase full version and commercial license here: https://crmrkt.com/MV4OaP