Need something else?
Heading Now is the new incarnation of Heading Pro, developing the original typeface family designed by Francesco Canovaro for Zetafonts into a superfamily with 160 variant combinations. Built around 10 different widths, ranging from ultra-compressed to ultra-wide, and eight weights from thin to heavy, Heading Now provides a full spectrum of sans serif type solutions to your design problems.
Born as a space-optimizing typeface for headers and titles, Heading Now can be used in its compressed widths to manage space on the printed page and on the screen. In these widths Heading Now excels in titles and subheadings, timetables, infographics and in situations of exuberant and excessive copywriting. On the other side of the width spectrum, you can find extended width variants, ready to be used for titling where style and energy matter more than pixel or paper economy.
Heading family is not only made of extreme widths: you can use the medium width range to design body text. Matching italics provide versatility in text use, as well as a dynamic display alternate to the bolder weights.
Heading Now keeps the original design of Heading, but extends the width and weight range while keeping its (post) modernist attention to readability and details. Each Heading Now font includes over 1100 characters with coverage for 200+ languages using Latin, Cyrillic and Greek alphabets. A full array of open-type features is included in each weight featuring also stylistic alternates, small caps, old-style and tabular numerals and positional figures.
• Suggested uses: born as a space-optimizing typeface for headers and titles, Heading Now can be used in its compressed widths to manage space on the printed page and on the screen. Perfect for contemporary branding, web design, packaging and countless other projects;
• 162 styles: 8 weights + 8 italics x 10 different widths + 2 variable fonts;
• 1100 glyphs in each weight;
• Useful OpenType features: Access All Alternates, Small Capitals From Capitals, Case-Sensitive Forms, Glyph Composition / Decomposition, Denominators, Fractions, Kerning, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Mark Positioning, Mark to Mark Positioning, Numerators, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Capitals, Stylistic Set 1, Stylistic Set 2, Stylistic Set 3, Stylistic Set 4, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero;
- Designer: Francesco Canovaro, Cosimo Pancini, Andrea Tartarelli, Mario De Libero
- License: You can use this font for personal purpose.
You can purchase full version and commercial license here: https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/zetafonts/heading-now/
Download “Heading Now Font”Heading-Now-Font.rar – Downloaded 22 times – 11.22 MB